We are Glen Waverly dentists proudly serving the local community with warm, friendly, experienced dental care. We thank you for choosing us to be your oral health partner.
Trust that we will never disappoint you. Dentistry is our passion and giving you the smile of your dreams is our mission. At EK Dental Surgery, your oral health is in the best hands!
Why Choose Us
Our most important assets are our patients; hence their oral health and general wellbeing are our highest priority. In everything we do, we strive to develop long-lasting relationships, as your trust is highly significant to us.
More about EK Dental Surgery:
- We are devoted to providing healthy, aesthetically pleasing smiles. We focus on enhancing the strength, function, and appearance of your teeth to last a lifetime.
- By offering a variety of general treatments and advanced procedures, we aim to meet the individual needs of our patients.
- Our team is comprised of warm, friendly, experienced people. We ensure that you are comfortable with us, and we provide solutions to address your anxieties.
- Financial plans, treatment options, and special schedules are individually tailor-made for you.
- Our dental equipment is cutting-edge. We invest in state of the art dental equipment to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Convenience is a great part of our service as we have free onsite parking facilities.
- We lower out of pocket fees through HICAPS. This allows onsite claiming of health fund rebates on point of sale.
- Same day emergency appointment for dental emergencies.
Pay No Gap!
To encourage everyone, specially new patients to take better care of their teeth, we offer a no gap payment for dental check up, scale and clean, and fluoride treatment. This offer is available for new patients who are Medibank and HCF members.
Keep Your Dental Appointment Stress Free
If this is your first time visiting the dentist, you might have butterflies in your stomach. Don’t worry; we can help. Below are five quick steps to make your dental appointment stress-free.
- Confirm your appointment.
- Arrive before your schedule.
- Discuss dental problems.
- Tell your dentist if you are uncomfortable.
- Schedule a follow-up visit.
We recommend two visits to the dentist every year. It’s important to come prepared each time.
EK Dental Surgery, Your Dental Partner in Glen Waverly
We recognise the importance of your teeth and your smile to your general wellbeing, as well as to your appearance and self-confidence. Thus, at EK Dental Surgery there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. Our doctors spend time with each patient to identify what matters to you and customise treatments to meet your specific needs.
Call (03) 9887 8787 or visit us at 230 Springvale Road in Glen Waverly.