Dеntаl рrоblеmѕ have been a раrt оf humаn lіfе аnd wіll continue tо bе аѕ lоng реорlе dоn’t lеаrn to keep thеіr mоuth and tееth clean.
Here is a list of the 10 most common problems we have with our mouths.
- Bad Breath. Can be caused by some foods you eat, smoking, and gum disease.
- This might be caused by tooth decay, that is a cavity or maybe an abscess.
- Sensitive Teeth. If your teeth hurt while drinking or eating hot or cold food then it might be due to tooth decay, gum disease or tooth enamel loss.
- Bleeding Gums. This might be caused by simply brushing too hard or early signs of gum disease like gingivitis.
- Jaw Pain. A possible reason is sinus problems but it can also be from grinding your teeth or a general toothache.
- Dry Mouth. Your medication might be causing your mouth to be dry and they can cause tooth decay as well.
- Discoloured Teeth. The foods you eat, certainly smoking, drinks like coffee, tea and wine as well as aging can all cause your teeth to lose colour.
- Broken Teeth. These are usually due to a trauma from an accident in which your teeth may have been broken or dislodged.
- Oral Piercing. If the instruments and pins used were not clean, you might get an infection.
- Mouth Sores. There are different types. A few examples are cold sores and fever blisters, canker sores and ulcers, and thrush.
It may seem like a battle to keep your mouth healthy at times but to prevent further complications, visit your Glen Waverley dentist here at EK Dental Surgery.
Contact us today on (03) 9887 8787 or book your appointment online.